Latex Couture & Alternative Wear Production Assistant
House of Harlot is a company of skilled artisans who manufacture fabulous garments, specialising in latex rubber for A-list clients and the fetish scene. We supply the fetish scene world with outstanding tailor-made garments, as well as collaborating with numerous luxury high-fashion brands such as Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, and Christian Dior on special pieces and collections for catwalk shows in Paris, London, and New York Fashion weeks. We also regularly supply celebrities in music, media, and anyone with a taste for the exceptional!
We are looking for a Garment Production Assistant to join our small London-based team to assist with product manufacturing. Please read carefully and respond accordingly.
- Work on latex clothing manufacturing and other technical jobs in the process
- Work in a production line - gluing, constructing, and caring for the latex garments
- Working towards production deadlines with responsibility and completing customer orders
- Maintaining an organised studio and work stations in a fast-paced busy work environment
- Work with our studio team directly with efficient communication
- Experience with latex production
- Excellent attention to detail to read patterns and cut fabrics
- Does not have a latex allergy
- Organised, compatible to work in busy environment, and strives to meet deadlines
- Able to work within a team and the ability to follow directions to get the job done
- Previous experience working with sewing machines is helpful
- An understanding and involvement of the fetish scene (preferred)
- Must be respectful and accepting of others as we will not condone racism, homophobia or bigotry against our clients
Before you apply, please make sure you find yourself described by the points above and you fit all 4 requirements below. Any application irrelevant to the requests mentioned will be dismissed.
- Interested/Involved in the fetish scene
- I am not allergic to latex
- Experience working with latex
- Must be respectful and accepting of others
Please apply through with the link below and tell us a little about yourself in a cover letter. Mention your availability as to when you would expect to start and the amount of days/hours of work you will be able to provide if accepted. We will contact you after your initial application asking to provide us with your CV or portfolio.